Shoe Polish Colors Can I Shine Brown Boots With Black Shoe Polish Without Any Coloring Defects?

Can I shine Brown Boots with black shoe polish without any coloring defects? - shoe polish colors

I bought a new pair of steel toe boots Timberland (Nubuck not) and I wanted to get it brighter. I am good enough to shine shoes, but I have no Kiwi Brown Shoe Polish and I wondered if my other black should properly without my brown boots or black working odd. I hope someone can answer my question, because I see the boots smoothly.

If there's really no way Black Polish, I think I'll use to buy a new set of brown polish and =.=

5 comments:

xKiLLER.... said...

No. .. They darken.

My advice ... Back to the shop and buy Brown Email.

xKiLLER.... said...

No. .. They darken.

My advice ... Back to the shop and buy Brown Email.

Deerrunn... said...

No, I know they will ruin the paint. Go find brown shoes.

Bill Gates's Bigesst Fan! said...

YES! Dont do it

You ask, I answer said...

no. black enamel is (black) shoes and I want to know if it will have an impact on brown shoes? Hmmmm .... is black, and want to replace Brown ..... Use Go! Let us know what happens!

Post a Comment