Seed And Plant Catalogues How Do I Care For A Avacado Seed Plant And I Am Starting A Pinapple Plantr Any Help?

How do i care for a avacado seed plant and i am starting a pinapple plantr any help? - seed and plant catalogues

Kay, if I put my avocado seeds placed in water with toothpicks and everything, and now theres a long root How long should I leave the water before the plant? and where should I plant?

I want to start a pineapple plant and dry, I cut the beginning of the drying process and how long should I plant and how and when? or must sit in the first water? Please help!

1 comments:

Barbados Chick said...

Just a warning, are the leaves of the plant toxic lawyer, so keep away from children and pets that you put in the mouth.
Now that has a root that can to be planted in a pan - but be very careful, not as root brreaek. If it's too long for the pot, gently wrap / wrap around the bottom of the pan. Use a soft light potting soil mix.
Once the pineapple is healthy - drying - can only nest on a wet pot, and in a warm and pleasant. Not with water or red.

Post a Comment