Does Imported Oranges Make A Difference What Kind Of Chemical Is In Imported Oranges?

What kind of chemical is in imported oranges? - does imported oranges make a difference

With the orange shortage in North America to see oranges from China. But almost all the oranges in China are injected with some kind of sugar or chemicals, so they softened. I know very well that it is not, what is injected, healthy, and you can also see the holes in the oranges. Has someone more information about how they are doing, and the chemicals they use? I know because I've oranges in China and many people tell me about this, but find no information on this topic

1 comments:

john h said...

I do not know what they do for their oranges in China, but the Ministry of Agriculture of the United States, have stringent rules and controls of imported oranges in this country.
I bet very few oranges here are from China or elsewhere, which was injected with a chemical.

Post a Comment