Large Ceiling Fans How Do I Fix A Very Large Hole In My Ceiling?

How do I fix a very large hole in my ceiling? - large ceiling fans

Ok, I rent an old house in an apartment and a friend of mine was cast to the ground and fell on the roof (after the announcement) to help us pay for a solution, we do not doubt what to do. The hole is probably 3 meters long and 1 m wide, and it seems that his drywall. I thought maybe get a big piece of cut drywall, nailed to the rafters in the attic and then mix in the rest of the roof with a kind of putty. It is a ceiling drywall without texture. I read a lot of tape and sheet with a mesh size of holes in it will, frankly, I am confused with so much information out there. Is there anyone who has done this before and successful? Or a better way?

0 comments:

Post a Comment