Items Around House For Masterbation I Need To Find Items That I Have Around My House That Come From Each Of The 7 Continents For School?

I need to find items that I have around my house that come from each of the 7 continents for school? - items around house for masterbation

I'm trying to embarrass her, the things around my house from all 7 continents (Australia, North America, Europe, Africa, see Asia, Antarctica) to. I need this for my grade 7 social sciences. Can you please give me some ideas? Please!

4 comments:

Candice F said...

South American coffee (which is grown in Colombia)

Asia and almost everything you see is in China or Japan. Since some natural growth, or are there, bamboo (You will find a garden center).

Europe-A lot of good wine comes from France and Italy. You may not get a good idea of wine in the school, but to do a grape.

Australia "Many mines are here, so anything jewelrey gold or aluminum can can work.

Antartica "Well, there's enough ice alone, fish oil here. An Ice Cube, or a bit of work to engine oil.

Africa, "a lot of deserts in Africa, it might take a little sand. There is also a large amount of textiles produced in Egypt (Egyptian cotton, although it can very expensive) to replace the normal cotton.

North America, "Well, there is a large amount of cotton grown in the United snuff, but if they do not cotton in Africa, can not do that. I do not think that the school allowed cigarettes but perhaps if you open the cigarette snuff only and put in a plastic bagIC bag (you can ask your child's teacher). If not, there is always fruit in Florida to grow oranges, grapefruit, peaches Georgia is growing, growing Hawaiian coconuts, etc.

We hope that we can help!

Yanuk said...

Nike shoes in Thailand is expected and the Philippines have made. They have built in Asia.

Trip S said...

Antarctica is a real problem. Perhaps could be an Ice Cube.

nikkimcc... said...

Perhaps your spice rack is a good place to start. German Chocolate? Sesame from Africa or Asia?

Post a Comment