35 Weeks Pregnant Mid Back Pain 35 Weeks Pregnant, Sick To My Stomach Plus Braxton Hicks With Back Pain?

35 weeks pregnant, sick to my stomach plus braxton hicks with back pain? - 35 weeks pregnant mid back pain

OK, so that these contractions are great, but they are banned, including most of my lower back. Nearly two nights and I wake up so sore from the mid-thigh to my chest, but can not eat much and feel ..... little sick to my stomach.
I felt like the child fell earlier this week and my midwife confirmed a few days ago, but I do not have the Braxton Hicks contractions and waste of time if no progress, and we must not stop.
PS I was there 3 weeks pain to a place, and that the expansion of around 1-1.5, so it does not matter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call your doctor. Nausea can be a sign of labor.

Anonymous said...

Call your doctor. Nausea can be a sign of labor.

Anonymous said...

Call your doctor will probably say, wait until the contractions are very strong and regular, but still to give.

Post a Comment